Friday, October 17, 2008

So this past Saturday was a good one. That morning I went up to Park City with Brad, Trent and his little brother, aka boy, we were on trip to hit some dirt jumps on our bikes. Driving up Parleys was crazy, it was snowing and at the top of the canyon people going down were slipping and sliding. We got to the jump site and it was pretty sweet, there was a little snow on the ground but we decided to ride anyway.

I took this pic of Brad going off the biggest double there. It was a ton of fun, I crashed on my bike a couple of times, and then Brad let me try using his bike. It was amazing the difference it made, his bike was made for going of jumps, and I felt way more comfortable going off the biggest jumps I have ever done in my life. While I was up in Park City Heather did a little shopping and the went with her sister to a relief society learn how to knit activity. She is working on a bright red scarf now a days.
When I got back we met at her parents house and we headed down to Provo to go to the BYU vs. New Mexico game. It was pretty cold, but Heather was bundled up in like three layers and then her snow clothes so she was pretty warm. The game was actually a pretty boring game to watch, it only lasted just over 2 and 1/2 hours, which is pretty short for a football game. The highlight of the experience was a new treat we found called a cougar tail. It was a two foot long maple bar, delicious!

No comments: