Thursday, October 30, 2008

Excuses Excuses

Ok, so I know I haven't done very well at phlogging, it has been almost a week I think since my last post, but I can explain. First of all my camera batteries died, you know have if you let them sit for a while you can take another picture, I did that for a while and now I can't even turn it on. Then last weekend we weren't at home much, we were out ski shopping! I wasn't looking to buy skis becuase I was going to buy a pair online I wanted, but I found a sic deal on a pain of Line blend skis. It was at a small ski shop named Autumn Garage, they are last years model and they wanted to move them out, so I took them. Then Tuesday night was the U of U Freeskier Society club night at the sports den and I got a deal on some new Salomon STH16 bindings. So needless to say, I can't wait till it snows! Yesterday I skipped work and studied all day long in the library for a math midterm last night, then I ran to Heather's family halloween party, we were thing one and thing two. Then I had a midterm in my spanish class, and then a paper due in my writing class today, so the past few days have been a little hectic.
So Also last Friday night we went down to Sundance and we saw the premier to the Matchstick Productions Claim ski movie. It was awesome! Here is the link if you want to see the teaser for the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8WH2LBmCa4. I really liked it becuase it had some views of skiers in the air and stuff I had never seen, the filming was awesome the colors were bright and the skiing was amazing. I also liked it becuase it was a good mix of big mountain shoots, cliffs and stuff, with big air freestyle jumps and stuff. Then the next day I got my skis, and some new Smith Prodigy goggles. Then I just got my bindings, so I can't thing of anything but skiing this winter.

My new skis.
My bindings.

No comments: