Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!




We hope you all had a very scary Halloween! I love Halloween! It has become one of my favorite times of year. I love the change of the season, I love the full moon and cool air, I love all the pumpkin, jack-o-lantern, and witch decorations, the special treats, the kid's costumes, and the parties. It will be so fun when we have kids in the future and get to take them trick-or-treating! Josh and I certainly had a good share of Halloween fun! We carved many a fierce jack-o-lantern (the first set with my parents =), partook of the delicious pumpkin cookies and breads, sugar cookies, and caramel apples. So delicious.

We went to my family's annual Halloween Party this week as mummies and played all the coolest Halloween games with my super cute nieces and nephews. Friday we anticipated going to the new Macfisto movie, but illness struck me Friday morning and didn't fully dissipate until Saturday afternoon. Sorry Thorups! I promise we will go next year! And on the very night of Hallows Eve, we carved our second set of pumpkins (this time with the Ragsdales) and had dinner, then spent our night to the bewitching hour with our good friends Smiths, soon to be Muellers, and Dustin. Thanks for all the fun everyone!

No comments: