Friday, November 6, 2009

little things mean a lot

I love my husband. He is the best man in the world. I came home late last night after frantically driving through rush hour traffice to get my car inspected and registered before they businesses closed at 6pm. I walked into our apartment and Josh and spent his time cleaning the apartment before I got home. He vacuumed, did the dishes, made the bed, put away the clutter, took the garbage out, and took down the Halloween decorations so I could put up our few Thanksgiving things. He is the best. There is nothing like coming home to a clean home that smells really good after a long, frantic day. It meant so much to me. He said he did it becuase he loves me. I know he does and I love him so much. Thank you, Joshua for all you do! You are the best and I feel so lucky to be married to you. Te amo mi amor! Muy muchisimo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heath, I love you too. (We're going to have to work a little bit on some spanish grammer though, hehe.)