Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miracle Shoes

I got new running shoes! And I'm back with the best shoes I've ever run in. I've started with sketchers (I had them so I used them...long ago), Asics (they hurt and injured my foot), and Brooks. Brooks, the Adrenaline in particular, is my miracle shoe. I ran for months in shoes that hurt my foot during college because I'd tried 2 different kinds of shoes and it didn't fix the problem. So I thought another pair of new shoes wouldn't fix the problem. Then the week of my first half marathon I did something professional runners would be aghast about! I started running in brand spankin' new shoes: the Brooks Adrenaline. And I'm so glad I did! The injury instantly disappeared...literally. I credit the miracle to a blessing from heaven more than just the shoe, but the shoe definitely helped. I was told yesterday by a shoe man "If it aint broke, don't fix it." So that's what I'm doing...can't wait to run in my new shoes!

No comments: