Friday, April 2, 2010

the proper etiquette of a cupcake

My in-laws think I'm funny because I think that, by definition, anything that is a smaller version of something else is cute. Like little people (kids mostly, but LP's are cool too), little kid's clothes, food, dishes, cars, animals, etc, etc, etc. You get the point. Recently, I got a tasty Mini's Cupcake and it sure was cute! Just look at it! They have a whole variety of these tiny treats!

Do you ever find that cupcakes are hard to eat? I love the cuteness of a cupcake, but I'd rather eat a slice of cake for sanity's sake. But I learned a great trick from my mom and sisters. It is what my brother has dubbed the "hamburger muffin cake," you can probably see why...

Remove the bottom portion and replace it on top of the frosted cupcake top. Insert in mouth and let the frosting melt and swirl with the scrumptious cake. Yum.


No comments: