Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lost Generation? I think not.

This video is so creative and inspiring. Sometimes I look at the world and think, my goodness what is happening?! And then I think of how change starts with me. I cannot control those around me, but I can control what I do and say. I have the knowledge of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. And I know that I can make a difference for good. I, too, refuse to believe that I am part of a lost generation. I believe I am part of one of the greatest generations. But it's not just a perspective, it's a choice. We must choose to be one of the greatest generations by doing great things, great things for good.

This video reads exactly opposite backwards as forward (a palindrome ). Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite. Clever! This is a video that was submitted by a 20-year old to a contest entitled "u @ 50" by AARP.

2 comments:

carla thorup said...

how clever.

i don't think we're lost :)

but i do wish i were as clever as this 20 year old.

Dasha said...

That video definitely has a powerful message. Thanks for sharing.